youth from Uzbekistan

Hi
I'm Aminjonov Komiljon. Right now I'm the student of  Tashkent
University of Informational
Technology.  As a BSD user I'm using NetBSD and FreeBSD for almost 3
years. Before that I started as a GNU/Linux disciple of Unixoid user.
For me I have 5 years of C/C++ programming
experience.
The desire to show that our youth can and able to do more OS world.

PS:
For my experience in programming look at -
http://www.linuxprogramlama.com/index.php?tpstart=10 as "relativist
ultrix".
You may check BSD users from  bsdstats.org  for Uzbekistan.
I beg your pardon for my English.

interested projects:
Improved Automounter Support                      - Mentors: Matthias Scheler
Light weight precision user level time reading - Mentors: Christos Zoulas
LED/LCD Generic API                                   - Mentors: Marc Balmer
my project to make Motorola StarTAC 2004 to function without problems
on the users PC for WWW net.