Re: Importing lua(4), but where in the source tree?

Am 09.01.2013 um 22:07 schrieb Alexander Nasonov <alnsn%yandex.ru@localhost>:

> Marc Balmer wrote:
>> Sure. The full diff is at
>> http://www.netbsd.org/~mbalmer/diffs/kernel_lua_010.diff and it's the files
>> that the diff now places in sys/modules/lua/ that I think should better go
>> to sys/dev/lua/
>
> These placeholder files look hackish. Do you compile Lua with all extras
> like turned off? How many in-place changes do you anticipate?

They are needed to compile Lua from more or less unchanged sources (sources,
that are used in userland as well).

> As you move Lua to the kernel space, dist location should be moved to
> sys/external.

I am not movin Lua to the kernel space, I am using it there, too.  It is the
same Lua that is usable in userland, so there is no sense in changing the
source location.