Re: iscsi initiator?

}
} I had no trouble finding iscsi-target(8) and targets(5), supporting
} target mode.  But I've been unable to find initiator support in 5.1.
} Did I just miss something, or is the Wikipedia page wrong, or what?
}
}

The only initiator available for 5.x is a refuse-based userland initiator. I had thought it was installed by default in 5.1, but I guess not. It can be found in src/dist/iscsi/src on 5.x, and should be buildable from there.

(it *is* installed in 6.0, which makes less sense, because 6.0 also has an in-kernel initiator)

+j