Re: WAPL panic

>> Are you running all your filesystems with 64K blocks?

>> Almost nobody uses them.

Yet another case where I'm an outlier, I guess. :)

I routinely use filesystems created with -f 8192 -b 65536 -n 1 (I have
a few filesystems which contain small numbers of multi-gig files, with
almost no creates and deletes but lots of I/O to the big files).

So far I've had no problems.  But I also haven't been using WAPBL or
even softdep, nor 6.x.  I don't know if that helps localize the problem
any....

\ / Ribbon Campaign