Re: WAPL panic

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 02:25:10PM -0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012, Edgar Fuß wrote:

It's unreasonable to take a dump because that would take an estimated four
to five hours. Is there any reasonable way to get a dump out of a 16G box?

If I remember correctly, i386 has partial/sparse crash dumps, but
they're not yet implemented in amd64.  (Not sure about any others.)

http://www.mail-archive.com/source-changes%netbsd.org@localhost/msg18667.html

Surely this made 6.0?

Yup - appears that it did make it. I must have been sleeping that day and didn't notice! :)

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |