Re: CSRG history now available as an SVN repository

John Baldwin <jhb%freebsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> I recently converted CSRG's SCCS repository holding the original BSD
> history to a Subversion repository.  As a derivative work of CSRG's code
> base, this repository is available under the terms of the original UC
> Berkeley license.
>
> You can browse the history at http://svnweb.freebsd.org/csrg/
>
> The repository is also available via FTP or HTTP:
>
>  - ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CSRG/csrg_svn.tbz
>  - http://freebsd.isc.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CSRG/csrg_svn.tbz
>
> Thanks to Simon Neilsen for putting the repository up on FreeBSD.org and
> to Kirk McKusick for preserving this history.

Thanks!  Although it has been a while, this history still helps from time
to time to answer some questions and understand why some code was written
in a particular way.

Would you mind if we will put the repository in our nxr.netbsd.org?

--
Mindaugas