Re: call for testing: completing the device/softc split

I wrote:

> ite chnages seem to cause silent hang at early bootstrap at least on XM6i,
> so I'll check it on real X68030 with serial console later.
> (IIRC atari's ite also had annoying quirks around console probe code..)

I've also fixed and committed x68k ite.

It has a static struct softc for early console,
so we should also prepare a static struct device
after it's split out from softc.  Oh well.

(IIRC there were several such devices that required extra struct device
 and softc, like sys/dev/sbus/esp_sbus.c)

---
Izumi Tsutsui