You never know what is around the corner for sure. But this time there's a nice little surprise for u)))

What is new?
I think that you are very cute and know for sure how to make women happy. you
know, I was learning psychology in college and that's why I know a lot about
physiognomy! So, I witnessed shots of yours, analyzed them and decided that
you're cool. So now I'm writing u this mail.
Oh, some stuff about me. My name is Sima and I'm 23 years. I'm here almost all
the time and that is why I wait for you to write me back!
Please, don't give me chance of waiting for a long time!