Re: Panic when deleting large number of files inside DomU

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 06:25:43PM +0100, Roger Pau Monn? wrote:
 > I've hit this when deleting a large number of files inside a DomU (but
 > I'm not sure this is related to Xen specific code). I'm using the 6.0
 > branch, fetched this morning (RC1), XEN3_DOMU kernel amd64 and the
 > filesystem is FFSv2:
 >
 > dev = 0x8e06, block = 454280, fs = /home
 > panic: blkfree: freeing free block

The most common cause of that is filesystem corruption... although
there have been genuine bugs in the past that triggered it too and
there are probably more lurking.

Is that with or without wapbl enabled?

Either way, fsck the filesystem...

--