Re: Editing (new) quota for a new user

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 04:57:42PM +0000, David Holland wrote:
 >  > With an "interactive" edquota, I got
 >  >   edquota: /export/test (ufs/ffs quota v2):
 >  >   : bad format
 >  > [...]
 >  > Is this expected behaviour?
 >
 > [...]
 >
 > However, edquota is supposed to work. It is definitely possible that I
 > broke interactive edquota without noticing...

As it turns out, the situation was more like "it was already broken
and I didn't notice at the time".

As of tonight it should be working again. Sorry it took so long to
find enough consecutive time to get it done. (the entire text output
and input code had to be gutted and replaced)

Please give it a try, as it's getting right down to the wire to get
any further fixes into 6.0.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost