Re: Strange problem with raidframe under NetBSD-5.1

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:11:03 -0700
buhrow%lothlorien.nfbcal.org@localhost (Brian Buhrow) wrote:

>       hello Greg.  I just updated to the latest 5.1 tree but I
> don't see the change you note in that update.  I see the commit in
> the cvs logs, but it doesn't look like it made it into the NetBSD-5
> branch.  The latest version I see, even after combing through the
> source-changes archives on the www.netbsd.org site is ...2.44.8 which
> was a fix for a bug I reported with wedges and raidframe some time
> ago.  I could be missing something, and I probably am, but  it's not
> obvious to me.  Could you  look to see if you see it on the NetBSD-5
> branch?

I don't think it's in the 5.1 tree.. The 1.250.4.11 version I quoted
is from the netbsd-5 branch...  The rev you actually want is 1.250.4.10
as from here:
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/raidframe/rf_netbsdkintf.c?only_with_tag=netbsd-5

But as mrg has pointed out, you need the partitionSizeHi fix too...

Later...

Greg Oster

Later...

Greg Oster