error in sys/cdefs.h ?

While trying to muddle my way through the net80211 module mess, I noticed the following line in sys/cdefs.h:

#define       __link_set_entry(set, idx)      (__link_set_begin(set)[idx])

This is the only place where __link_set_begin is referenced in the entire source tree, and I think that it really should have been

#define       __link_set_entry(set, idx)      (__link_set_start(set)[idx])

Fortunately, there is also nothing else in the source tree that uses the __link_set_entry macro(), so this isn't causing any real pain. But I think it should be corrected before someone does try to use it.

Any reason this should not be changed?

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |