Kernel panic codes

Hi.

I have been working on a program that uses bluetooth sco sockets and I am
having frequent kernel panics relating to usb.

I am receiving trap type 6 code 0 and trap type 6 code 2 errors.

I know that type 6 is a page fault from machine/trap.h.  Although I could not
find what the codes mean.  I am unable to obtain a kernel core to analyze
with gdb.  I have searched my source tree many times but I am unable to find
the file that references the codes.

So is there a file that contains the code definitions?  If not what do the
codes mean?

Thanks in advance,

Nat.