Re: kmem-pool-uvm

Lars Heidieker <lars%heidieker.de@localhost> wrote:
> I've uploaded a new version of the kmem-pool-vmem-uvm patch:
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/para/kmem-pool-vmem-uvm.patch
> It incorporates some enhancements and makes the talked about interrupt
> safe version private to malloc(9) and fixes the leakage of vmem_btag_lock.

Thanks, I think it is a cool piece of work.  There are few nits, but I
think in general patch is good to commit.  Can you please check it in?

Please make sure it does not contain any unrelated changes before the
commit (as there are few in the posted patch).  Also, it would be useful
to split it into separate logical parts, instead of one mega-patch, but
that is up to you.

--
Mindaugas