Re: RFC: New bus_space routine: bus_space_sync

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 06:57:59PM +0000, Eduardo Horvath wrote:
> The semantics seem pretty clear to me.  Now we may have a bunch of buggy
> implementations, but the man page seems pretty clear to me.

Eduardo,

Oh, good grief.

I realize that is what it SAYS, what I am saying is that perhaps that
is not what the author INTENDED, or else the author believed that what
they wrote was EASIER TO IMPLEMENT than it in fact is.  In other words,
I'm making certain ALLOWANCES for mistakes, mistakes which, BTW, don't
really SURPRISE ME, because we are all after all HUMAN.

Dave

--
David Young
dyoung%pobox.com@localhost    Urbana, IL    (217) 721-9981