Re: buffer cache & ufs changes (preliminary ffsv2 extattr support)

Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:

> Because manu@ has put lots of efforts in getting glusterfs running,
> and I think it's something we can market. But it's unusable with ffsv1
> extattrs, we really need something better.

Well, it works, but it is so slow it suggests NetBSD is a second-class
operating system. I think we need decent extended attribute support
soon, this is a major feature everyone else has right now. The current
situation is getting as embarassing as when we did not had PAM in 2005.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz