Re: PUFFS and existing file that get ENOENT

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 06:25:39AM +0000, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> it should retry from puffs_cookie2pnode in that case.

I also need to build a test case that reliabiliy reproduce the bug.
For now I run our build.sh -Uo release and come back the next day,
this is not very convenient.

As I understand, I need to lookup a node I arealdy node but is beeing
recycled. When does the kernel decide to recycle a vnode?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost