Re: secmodel_register(9) API

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011, Elad Efrat wrote:
Personally I don't care if this stays or not. All I can say is that I have not seen a single argument worthy of consideration against it and I would strongly recommend to leave it in.

When you want to introduce a new feature, you should provide arguments in favour of the new feature, not merely say "there are no good arguments against it". This is especially important in the case of features that have non-trivial security impact.

--apb (Alan Barrett)