Re: wm(4) won't negotiate 1000-base-T with Cisco switches and won't operate with manual media settings

        Hello.  Upon further investigation, I believe I've found my problem
and I believe it exists in the mii layer of our code.  I'm going to
investigate and try to verify my theory before I blather on this list, but
could you send me the output of ifconfig for the device you reference when
its partnered with one or more of the cisco devices you mention?
Specifically, I'm interested to see it linked at 1000baseT, but any output
will be helpful.
-thanks
-Brian