Re: [SOLVED?] Re: netbsd-5 deadlocks when memory is low

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:

Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd%twofifty.com@localhost> wrote:

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to this earlier. I've seen reboots
on my amd64 netbsd-5 server under probably heavy load (building
userspace or rebuilding all my pkgsrc packages, for example) but haven't
seen a core file (I probably disabled that) or any other indication of
why it's rebooting.

Sounds like it's different than the freeze, but I'd like to make sure.

Was PUFFS involved? I only fixed a PUFFS bug.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not using any userspace filesystems.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost