Re: Changing the gpio(4) API/ABI

>Sure.  I plan to remove the old API, which has not been documented for
>quite a while:

In fairness ... "quite a while" is a bit misleading.  The "old" API was
the only API available as of the last release of NetBSD.  Okay, that
release was a while ago, but if you're like me and generally only use
releases, what you refer to as the "old" API is the ONLY API.

However ... I looked at the new API and it doesn't seem like it's too
hard to change over to it.  So I have no objection to getting rid of it.
And given the current NetBSD release schedule, it doesn't seem like I
have to worry about porting my code anytime soon :-/

--Ken