Re: Changing the gpio(4) API/ABI

>gpio(4) isn't in any release, right?  you're almost certainly the
>major user so far, i don't think there's much benefit to backwards
>comapt code here.

gpio(4) is in at least NetBSD 5.0.1.  Actually, I also see it on a
NetBSD 4.0.1 system I have here as well, so it's been around for a
while.

I use it for some stuff here.  But ... I'm not interested in holding
back progress.  Could you explain exactly what you're removing, and what
the new API will look like?

--Ken