Re: Implement mmap for PUD

I think mmap can work as follows:
- blktap(4) allocates shared ring memory
- pud(4) is attached to a parent blktap(4)
- userland asks mmap buffer (shared ring memory)
- UVM finds a VA range, attaches pud(4) there
- touching the buffer causes fault, uvm_fault -> udv_fault -> pud_mmap
are called
- pud_mmap in turn calls the parent blktap(4)'s mmap, which returns
the ring buffers physical address
- the ring buffer address is entered to MMU (udv_fault -> pmap_enter)
- userland can access shared ring memory