deadlock on flt_noram5

Hi

I experience kernel hangs, which seems to be related to memory getting scarce.
getty on console is unresponsive, but I least I can drop into ddb.

db> ps
PID    LID S CPU     FLAGS       STRUCT LWP *               NAME WAIT
27030    1 3   0         4           cbc6fa80               cron flt_noram5
24850    1 3   0         4           cbc8d840                 sh flt_noram5
24643    1 3   0         4           cbc6f300                 ld flt_noram5
(...)
8058     1 3   0         4           cb29c280                 sh flt_noram5
(...)
516      1 3   0         4           cb0470c0               cron flt_noram5
(...)
229      1 3   0         4           cac4f580           perfused flt_noram5

Reading the sources, it seems that we sleep on flt_noram5 when we are out of
memory, but that nothing in the kernel is there to awake us from flt_noram5,
both on -current and netbsd-5

Is that a known problem?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus