linkat(2)

I am about adding linkat(2), which is defined in
The Open Group Technical Standard, 2006, Extended API Set Part 2.
However, I am not going to implement the whole Extended API Set Part 2,
at least for now. This means  I am going ot have linkat(2) but not
openat(2) for instance.

That approach breaks our own build, because
external/gpl2/xcvs/dist/lib/openat.h tests for AT_FDCW, which I defined
for in <fcntl.h> linkat(2). Then it ssumes it means openat(2) is available.

Does that mean AT_FDCW should be guarded by #ifdef _NETBSD_SOURCE
until the whole Extended API Set Part 2 is implemented?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost