Re: Silly question about ktrace(1) and non-root users

        Hello.  I agree.  AFter I figured out what was where, I think the
secmodel code is far easier to maintain.  But, getting my head around
things in a hurry for this one case meant it was easier for me to look at
the code when it was in a simpler state.
-Brian