psaux driver

Hi all,
a half a year ago I wrote a simple psaux driver which exports raw ps port to
userspace in the way in which Linux used to do with a psaux driver.

I need it in order to handle my synaptics touchpad correctly using the
available userspace X driver.

The disadvantage is that it bypasses the wscons layer, so it is inherently not
elegant.

Do you think that such a driver is worth commiting? Thanks to this simple hack
I finally have scrolling working on my touchpad.

I do not attach the patch yet since it still needs some polishing to call it
ready, however it does the job for me for about half a year.

Regards

--
Marek Dopiera
marek%dopiera.pl@localhost