Re: sleeping instead of ENOBUFS on write to socket?

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 09:32:02PM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

> What do the SCTP implementations out there in the world use now?  SOCK_DGRAM,
> SOCK_SEQPACKET, or something else?  That might be the only other prior
> use of the seqpacket sockets.

For some reason I can't remember what SCTP uses - even having written code that
uses it! (at work we have enough stubs to run the SCTP code 'stolen' from
freebsd
in the windows kernel - for in-kernel use).

However the major 'prior use' of SOCK_SEQPACKET would be ISO transport.

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost