Re: modules_enabled in kernel ELF note section

options MEMORY_DISK_DYNAMIC ?

miniroot.kmod works in an automagical way.  I'm afraid that it's a
bad concidence to keep adding  MD_HOOK_BOO to solve situations.

We have to move boot.cfg(5) support and loading module functions from i386/stand to MI libsa, I think.

I feel hesitated to do so since it's somehow "grub'ing" way to
pursue imaginary (and not-existing) universal loaders and would
limit creative imagination to florish.  Scripting and even command
line editing for debug would be possible and all heavily depend
on targets to port and how to use it in field.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology