Re: Enhancing ukbd for Apple notebooks

Frank Wille wrote:

> Still we have no AltGr on Apple notebooks with just a left Alt.
> Should ukbd.c, or even wskbd.c be hacked to treat Ctrl-Alt as AltGr?

Hmm... Ctrl-Alt is nonsense, of course. Because it is already used as a
command modifier in wscons (switch screens with functions keys, or enter
debugger with Esc).

How about Fn-Alt as a replacement for AltGr? I would do this modification in
ukbd.c, just for Apple-keyboards with a special Fn-key.

--
Frank Wille