Re: profiling broken on MP systems?

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 02:52:45PM +0000, Andrew Doran wrote:

> It wants for per-CPU buffers that get merged when the data is read out..

We're doing that now.  We will doubtless scream for help if it's not
sufficient to fix the issue (in the course of looking into this various
design and implemenation problems with the current MP profiling have
turned up, but nothing that looks like it _should_ cause the degree of
lossage we saw, so...)

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost

  "We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
   aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others."      - H.L.A. Hart