Re: mutexes, locks and so on...

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

Wow. I guess you can add me to the list of people leaving.

There is no perfect world and we don't have enough resources.

Any help to keep support for ancient machines are appreciate, but
complaints like "we should support it" which prevents improvements
of mainstream will just make NetBSD rotten.

Yes. NetBSD is the only option for some of us (non-new processors) and
now you're trying to make it rotten for us.

Wouldn't it make more sense with your limited resources to contribute to
something more mainstream-focused like Open/Free BSD? I'm just using
your argument.

Ah, well. I'm just a user, what do you need with us? We're an
impediment.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost