Re: [ANN] Lunatik -- NetBSD kernel scripting with Lua (GSoC project

http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2010/netbsd/t127230760748
> [2] http://netbsd-soc.sourceforge.net/projects/luakern/
>
> Cheers,

Heh, impressive :) Who would have imagined that NetBSD could end up with a
"scripting" language inside kernel :o

Is there any sort of "limitation" between the "in-kernel" and a "userland"
lua, when you adapted it to kernel's limited API?

Taking your example with Fibonacci, this uses recursion. And recursion is
bad(c) in a kernel. Does it affect lua? (this can get problematic when
writing complex parsers, for example).

This is definitely interesting anyway; thanks for your work!

Cheers,

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jym%NetBSD.org@localhost