Re: Fixes for kern/40018 -- any chance of getting these pulled into the -current and 5.x trees?

        Hello.   Just wondering if anyone else has had a chance to test these
patches.  I've now been runing quite a bit of hardware in production for
over 2 weeks and no issues at all.
        If folks are generally comfortable with these patches, could someone
commit them?  Or, perhaps, someone would be willing to work with me to give
me commit privileges?
-thanks
-Brian