Re: EHCI of SoC

kiyohara%kk.iij4u.or.jp@localhost said:
> +                       if (sc->sc_flags & EHCIF_HAVE_TT)
> [...]
> +#define EHCI_PS_PSPD_HS        0x08000000      /*  High speed */

The way this is put into the "ehci" namespage suggests that
there is only a single blessed way to have a Transaction
Translator as an integral part of an EHCI. In the spec I know,
these bits are "reserved".
Are these extensions somehow on a standards track? If not,
I suggest to use a naming which makes clear that this is
just a vendor extension. Or better, add only hooks to
ehci.c and put the code into a new attachment frontend.

The reset change looks OK, but it needs testing. This can
be done independently. (A comment would be useful though.)

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt