Re: power management and pseudo-devices

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 05:31:42PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:

> >>Tried that.  It works for compiling the kernel.  Unfortunately,
> >>swwdog is included in rump, and there doesn't seem to be an ioconf.h
> >>available for the librump build.
> >
> >Well, whatever.  I don't think I want to look at that.
>
> :)

Actually, I still think this is wrong.  It might make librump compile
and even link, that doesn't mean it will be usable if nothing ever
creates that extern symbol.  You'll have to check with pooka or explore
the code, but there have to be some components of rump that have partial
configuration files.  After all, he created the "ioconf" directive for
that purpose.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost