Re: Fast v.s classic forwarding in NetBSD 4.0

Thank you very much for your answer. Explaination is clear, id like to
ask another questions though..

Which of those mechanisms is used by default ? Where to find any
documentation ? Is fast forwarding
fully functional in terms of working with advanced features, like
IPSEC, or are there any known problems
about FF ? Thanks A LOT.

P.