Re: [gsoc] syscall/libc fuzzer proposal

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 05:32:28PM +0200, Mateusz Kocielski wrote:
> 4. What are my main goals?
>
> * write syscall/libc fuzzer
> * develop additional tools to fuzzer environment
> * cover as much project code as possible during testing

Mateusz,

I'm going to seize on one of your goals, sorry. :-) I'm awfully
interested in measuring instruction & statement coverage in NetBSD, and
in using actual/simulated conditions to exercise error paths....  There
may be a GSoC project in that, too.

Before I forget: fuzzing the network stacks (netinet, netinet6,
net80211) could be interesting.

Dave