Re: [gsoc] syscall/libc fuzzer proposal

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Mateusz Kocielski
<m.kocielski%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My proposal is to write syscall/libc fuzzer, i've written down my thoughts,
> please let me know what you think about it. I would appreciate your feedback.
> I'm open for any ideas or comments.
>
> 1. What is fuzzing?
>
> Fuzz testing is a software testing technique that provides random/invalid data
> to the program and then checks if the program failed or something unexpected
> happened.

Hello Mateusz,

Your proposal seems very interesting.  But given that this is about
testing and NetBSD, have you considered how does your proposal relate
to our testing infrastructure, ATF?  Would be interesting to think
about it and improve the description of your project!

If you have questions about ATF, feel free to ask me off-list.

Thanks!

--
Julio Merino