Re: blocksizes

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 04:15:34AM +0000, David Holland wrote:

> But as you may have noticed, I'm not advocating going back to using
> random mixtures of block sizes.

Well, people are advocating different incompatible ways.

>  > It works fine for 16 years now.
>
> ...that is, it works except when it doesn't. :-P

It still works fine, short of a few bugs in supporting code that
I am going to fix or where I already committed fixes.

If we reach consensus on how disk drivers should be addressed and this
is different from today, at least the changes will be easier then.

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost