Re: btuart and SOCKET Bluetooth CF

Hi! Iain,

From: Iain Hibbert <plunky%rya-online.net@localhost>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:49:28 +0000 (GMT)

> On Sat, 23 Jan 2010, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

> However, I'm not sure if it is permitted to use cfdata->cf_flags in this
> manner?  There seem to be some rare instances of similar use but there is
> no mention in the API specification..

Oops.  I can't agree your patch.  :-<
DTL always has the header.  It is a big penalty to check this by all
packets.  And, btuart(4) is used perhaps on a very slow machine.  So it
is a slow machine without usb(ubt(4)) perhaps.
# My main machine is hpcsh 100MHz with PCMCIA.  ;-)
# It not have Cardbus and USB.

In my understanding, the cfdata->cf_flags is a flag that each driver
can use.  You can find it used in arch/PORT/conf/GENERIC by wdc(4)
and wd(4).

Thanks,
--
kiyohara