Re: Porting USB device driver from Linux

2009/9/29 Romit Chatterjee <romit.chatterjee%gmail.com@localhost>:
> Hi,
>
> I have a working Linux USB device driver for an wireless adapter
> (created as a module). Now I need to get it working on a NetBSD system
> (4.0) with LKM. Where do I start? Can somebody point me towards some
> documents/samples which will help me understand the process? I'm new
> to NetBSD, though have experience in Linux device drivers.
>
> Also, is there any USB device driver with LKM support that I can have
> a look into?
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Romit

usbdi (9) man page from freebsd may help you.
Netbsd's lacks function description.

Also I enclose my usb driver code with the letter. (It just attaches
the device and initializes it, but it should be OK for the beginning)

look at srv/sys/dev/usb/if_atu.c for reference (as I do)