Re: Problems with hangs under NetBSD-5.x

Could all of you seeing these hangs give the following details:
- are you all on i386, or is it also seen with amd64 ?
- what disk subsystem are you using ? is these some raidframe volume ?
- what mount options (quota, softdep, log, ...)

I'm seeing a hang that is currently preventing me from upgrading my
NFS server to netbsd-5. I can't reproduce it on a test server (would be too
easy :(. It has ffs without softdeps or log but with quotas, raidframe,
ATA and scsi disks (external RAID device really, attached to two esiop).
It's stable running NetBSD 3.x ...