Re: NiLFS(2) import

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 05:23:48PM +0300, Antti Kantee wrote:
> On Tue Jul 14 2009 at 16:14:35 +0200, Reinoud Zandijk wrote:
> From where can I get a few hundred MB populated test image (preferably
> a dirty one)?  I like to keep file system images around for easy testing
> of changes.

hmm... well its easily created :) I lately created one with the latest ubuntu
unstable running in qemu and while in the act of copying quiting qemu the hard
way; that'll give a dirty one.

> > M sys/rump/fs/Makefile.rumpfs
> > A sys/rump/fs/lib/libnilfs/Makefile
> > A sys/rump/fs/lib/libnilfs/shlib_version
>
> And while on the testing subject, is there any special reason you aren't
> committing the executable file server as well?

No real reason other than my lack of knowledge of rump; it build fine but
didn't work; it couldn't read buffers for some odd reason; could be that my
libs are out of date. To make things not too difficult for folks i'd like to
investigate that later rather than providing a non working executable file
server and getting lots of correspondence on it.

> A diff would've been better, but I guess I can read that when you
> commit ;)

When i tried the server i merely copied the udf one and did a name replace;
maybe more is needed.

With regards,
Reinoud Zandijk