NetBSD-5 ichlpcib watchdog timer seems to be broken for some revisions of the ichlpcib chip set.

        Hello.  I've been running with NetBSD-4 on a number of machines with
the ichlpcib(4) watchdog driver for a good while with good effect.  Now
that 5.x is out, I've begun the process of upgrading those machines to the
new stable release.  On at least two revisions of the Intel ich controller,
I've found that the watchdog timer doesn't work as I expect.  The timer can
be set, but the tickle function fails to keep the timer from triggering and
rebooting the machine.  I've looked at the ichlpcib.c file, which moved
between NetBSD-4 and NetBSD-5 from arch/i386/pci to arch/x86/pci.  There
are some other changes between the two versions, but nothing looks obvious
to me about why the older one works and the newer one doesn't.
        Has anyone else seen this problem with the ichlpcib watchdog timer
under NetBSD-5?  The three examples of chip sets which demonstrate this
behavior probe as follows:

ichlpcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0
ichlpcib0: Intel 82801BA LPC Interface Bridge (rev. 0x12)

ichlpcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0
ichlpcib0: Intel 82801EB LPC Interface Bridge (rev. 0x02)

ichlpcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0
ichlpcib0: Intel 82801BA LPC Interface Bridge (rev. 0x04)

        If anyone has any thoughts about what I might look at tofix this
problem, I'm all ears.  I have a machine that's hanging with NetBSD-5, and
having a working watchdog timer would be very useful.

If there's a bug report on this already, I'm happy to append my data to it.
Otherwise, I'm happy to submit a bug report as well.

-Brian