Re: unmounting all filesystems (was Re: CVS commit: src/sys)

>> Maybe CIRCLEQ_LAST(&mountlist) is always the top filesystem, but I
>> have my doubts.
> If nothing ever reorders the list it must be,

I don't think that follows.

Consider:

configure raid0 as RAID1, /dev/sd0e and missing
mount raid0a on /mnt
mount /dev/sd1e on /mnt2
vnconfig vnd0 on /mnt2/dd-image
add /dev/vnd0e to raid0 (replacing the "missing" component)

At this point, /mnt is the top of the dependency tree, but /mnt2 is the
last-mounted filesystem.

> Better than guessing randomly, I suppose.

Agreed.  Much better.  While it's possible to construct examples such
as the above, they are relatively contrived and unlikely.  Absent some
approximation to real dependency information, doing it that way is a
_lot_ better than "just picking one".

\ / Ribbon Campaign