Re: raid-on-raid during shutdown

>> [...RAID-on-RAID...shutdown...]
> I have some patches in my tree that may help.  They make the system
> try to detach every device in the device tree, starting with the
> "leaves," before shutting down.

As I understand it, that won't help with the current situation, because
raid devices - like most pseudo-devices - aren't in the device tree.

Of course, if that were to change....

I have a play machine set up and there's a decent chance I'll be able
to figure out why RAIDframe closes don't cascade the way they're
apparently intended to.  I'll certainly try, unless someone beats me to
a fix somehow.

\ / Ribbon Campaign