Re: Bloat

On Fri Jan 30 2009 at 13:33:00 -0500, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> Except that you seem to be making the absolute argument that all uses
> of inline are bad

How did you arrive at that conclusion?  I said I'd like to see proof of
the benefit instead of premature optimization and handwaving.

Inline accessors are maybe a matter of taste, but I very rarely see a
reason to obfuscate code with them.  On the plus side, at least they
don't pretend to provide an interface like some of our macro/inline
daily specials.