Re: 5.0/i386 regressions

Hi,
On Jan,Saturday 24 2009, at 9:36 PM, Dennis den Brok wrote:

* Running a 5.0 kernel with a 4.0.1 userland, users are unable
to mount anymore, despite vfs.generic.usermount being set to 1
and the mount point being owned and writable by the corresponding
user. Mounting under a 4.0.1 kernel works properly.
I should perhaps note that I only checked this for tmpfs.

How does your /etc/fstab looks like, especially lines with user
mountable devices ? I think that you have to provide nosuid,
nodev if you want to mount disk as non-root user. You can read
about it in mount(8).

Regards

Adam.