Re: Your post to tech-kern%netbsd.org@localhost

Appologies for the duplications on the postings - I did that by
mistake after I received a message requesting me to post in PLAINT
TEXT. Sorry ...

--
Kind regards,

Mukosi A Mukwevho
Head IT Development - FNB Shared Services (Contact Center Randburg)
Mobile: +27 82 859 1123

"Good relationships and good communication deliver software. Good
estimation is extremely useful, but guarantees nothing." -
http://www.softwarearchitect.biz/arch.htm